CBPF's Social Communication Center
Telephone service hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., except holidays.
Street Dr. Xavier Sigaud, 150 - Urca | CEP: 22.290-180 | Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Tel .: General
+55 (21) 2141-7100
Your questions can also be solved by our Help Center, via the question platform! For example:
- What does CBPF do?
- How can I do my postgraduate studies at CBPF?
- What is the CBPF Professional Master's Degree and how does its entry process work?
- Does CBPF hold any outreach activities?
These and other questions can be answered directly on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you would like to know about our latest news or about our weekly events and how to attend them, feel free to go to:
- Latest news (This page is written in its default language, Brazilian Portuguese.)
- Colloquia (This page is written in its default language, Brazilian Portuguese.)
- Public Events (This page is written in its default language, Brazilian Portuguese.)
You may also be looking to contact the Press Area for official information:
- Through this space, it is possible to find all our material of public disclosure, such as variations of our official vectorized logo or specific disclosure photos. To access all of this, just visit our Press Area. (This page is written in its default language, Brazilian Portuguese.)
You may still be seeking clarifications regarding the Law on Access to Information, so here we have listed a few options:
- Actions and Programs
- Tenders and contracts
- Public Transparency
- Management report
- Annual Accounts Processes
- Term of Commitment and Management
- Production Indicators
- Ethics Committee
- Women's Ombudsman
- Citizen Information Service (SIC)
- Classified Information
- Common questions
**(This page is written in its default language, Brazilian Portuguese.)
But if you just wish to know a little more about us, or about where we are, this is the way:
- Learn more about us
Oh! And do not forget to follow us on the Social Networks - we list them all below!